Entries (RSS)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jesus Christ And The Suspension of "Natural Laws"


Is Jesus Christ really the son of God? My friends I'd like to offer you the following question regarding Jesus' miracles. Is it more likely to believe that the “laws of nature” (gravity, mortality, etc) were suspended or that a few men told a lie? I have never seen any laws of nature suspended, but I have seen many men tell many lies.

Have you ever seen anyone come back from the dead, walk on water, float in the air, convert one atomic element into another, or like Doctor Manhattan said, “Thermodynamic miracles... events with odds against so astronomical they're effectively impossible, like oxygen spontaneously becoming gold.”

Now have you ever seen a man tell a lie? How about politicians and governments? I ask you, was not the Roman Empire a government? Was Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus, the architect of the bible, not a political leader? Was the “historical” birth of Jesus Christ not in the Roman Church? Keep in mind that NOTHING was written about Jesus until some 50 years after his death! No one who new him ever wrote a damn thing about him! You put the pieces together.

I ask you once again. Is it more likely to believe that every natural law that science has observed to be constant across the entire universe was suspended by a man or did the Roman empire create a very big lie? Think about it. If you can only get to God through Jesus, and you can only get to Jesus through the Roman Church, the Roman Empire thus inherits complete control of the God franchise.

My friends you have been sold the greatest lie ever told. If you want to believe that all the laws of physics and the universe as we observe them on a day to day basis, were somehow suspended by a Jewish carpenter two-thousand years ago, then you go on and by my guest. But I my friend choose to believe the simple answer. Men tell lies, especially when there is political power to gain....

Questions and critique are welcome....


0 comments:

Post a Comment